Monday, December 31, 2007

Executive Decision Maker

Berlin is so different from Düsseldorf! I love the S-bahn, it gets me everywhere. I wish we had something similar in the US... The East Side Gallery was very cool and the graffiti art left on the Berlin Wall was insightful. I'm not sure if all the other writing on there now is very appropriate, but the art was impressive. The jazz club was very relaxing, until the red-sweater German lady. I've never sat through a jazz performance like that before, it was a good experience. I ordered chicken-schnitzel last night, it tasted like Tyson's breaded chicken breast that you bake yourself in the oven. Kind of a disappointment.

I'm excited about the New Years celebration tonight. We apparently were very close to the Brandenburg Gate area last night when we saw the ferris wheel and the food stands.

No comments: