Monday, December 31, 2007

Ich bin ein Berliner

I are in Berlin. Great city, great fun. Although I'm not exactly the big city kinda person, I'm still having much fun. Our first night here I actually saw the Berlin Wall, as well as some (ahem) colorful graffiti. I wish I'd brought my camera but I plan on going back in the daytime. After that, our group visited a German mall. Interesting and oddly familiar I have to say.

I also ventured into my first jazz club. An interesting experience I must say. I probably could have been better without the funky screwdriver I had but I'm still glad I went. Totally worth it.

It wasn't all sunshine and giggles the first night here though. The train trip managed to take it out of me quite throughly, but I still managed to recover somehow. Three people to a room for the next week is also a bit cramped but I'll manage somehow. Finally, I managed to antagonize one of my fellow classmate by saying something tactless for which I'm very sorry for. I was joking and to think about it, it didn't even make sense. Ahhh....

Today is New Year's Eve and I'm very excited. I'm going to see some sights and exhibits during the day and party out at night. Sylvester is going to be great. I just hope I can finally get some Pepcid so I won't feel as crappy as I did last night in the jazz club.

No comments: