Tuesday, June 23, 2015

It's Almost Here!

I have always wanted to go to Germany because I want to see the places I have read about, and I really enjoy traveling. My ancestors are German, so that influenced me a little bit. I had always thought about studying abroad, so when I saw this program I jumped at the opportunity.

I am excited and nervous at the same time. I am nervous about the plane ride because I have never been on a plane for 10 hours! I am anxious about the normal stuff too like getting lost, getting pick pocketed, and meeting my host family. I'm also anxious about packing because I usually always forget something when I pack, but this time it's not so easy to go back and get it. I know it's all going to work out, and we're going to have a blast! So that helps ease my nerves.

My expectations are extremely high for this trip. I have read some of the blog posts from previous students, and I think my this experience will exceed my expectations. I have always wanted to go to Europe, and learning about medicine while I am there makes the trip sound even better. I just hope I can take it all in without missing anything!

Let the adventure begin!!!

No comments: