Friday, July 09, 2010

First couple of days

This week has been AMAZING! We have done so many things already. I love my host family. I wish I had more time to spend with them. My host mom is an awesome cook and treats me very nice. Her kids helped me familiarize myself with the bus routes and are helping me practice my German.

I am looking forward to trying new things and food. It is really hard to find some authentic german food because they have food from all over her. I think I have eaten more Italian food here more than anything. My host mom loves to cook Italian food. It is the best Italian i have had, but I want to try new things.

My favorite thing so far has been the trip to to Koln. I really enjoyed all of the tours,especially the Cathedral. The ice cream in Koln was great! I would go back to Koln just for that.

Im excited to go to all the museums in Amsterdam and a canal tour. I really want to get something good for my host family and i must remember to get a magnet for my mom.

No comments: