Friday, September 15, 2006

Its over :(.

I can't believe I've been back for over a month! My adventures abroad have definitely impacted my life more than I imagined they would. The whole trip was much more intense than I expected, and I loved every minute of it. I feel like I was exposed to so many things and grown a lot as a person. Most of all I have changed my mindset and have become much more open minded. We experienced so many different cultures, and I feel like I can now take the best attributes of each and leave behind the negatives. I learned from Germany how to relax, slow down, and appreciate life. It was a great experience, and I will encourage everyone I know to participate next summer.

Definitely the most amazing part of the experience are the friendships that developed. I've made some of the best friends in college while I was in Germany. I hope a reunion comes soon.

Peace out,

Rebecca

P.S. I miss Miriam, Lars, and the AIB!

No comments: