Friday, September 08, 2006

Its like it never happened!!

Wow, its already been a month since we came back from Europe. I still cant believe that I was in Europe this summer. I always wanted to go there and I finally did. I can say now, that it was an amazing trip and experience for me, and Im sure it was for all of us.

Since I have been home, I have been telling my family, friends about the trip and Germany and the other place we went to, everyone thinks its cool to experience this type of study abroad, but they just don't feel me, maybe my stories are just not interesting enough to make them become really into it. I have experienced and learned so much this summer, also was surely one of the best summers I have ever experienced. Being home is nice, but there is something wrong... There's something missing, I feel there's something missing inside of me. I knew what that was.... It was Europe.

I have traveled quite a bit before in my life time, North America, central America, south pacific, and of course Asia. In doing this, I met many people and made count less friends, also I developed an understanding against people that did not share the same culture, traditions, and beliefs. I think this had made me a well round person. But now, I made it to Europe. Im sure that this trip to Europe will make me even more well-rounded by means of foreign experience and understanding. I know this experience is going to add on to my personality for sure, I can already tell.

This study abroad has given me a better understanding of the history of Europe, Medicine, and people. Its given me a different view point that I have never seen. I know view points from Asia, North America, but I really didn't know about Europe. Now I know. This view point that I have been talking about is priceless, education wise, you cant get this kind of education by sitting in a class room. The stuff we learned over there was by experiencing everything was worth I want to say months, years worth of studying in some way, but some people may say that is over expressing it, I think not. Even you don't realize it, we have learned something that is unexplainable by words.

I made so many good friends from this trip, we now have a unexplainable bond with each other, we all spent 5-6 weeks together learning, experiencing a different country, culture, and people. This make us more than friends, the bond between us is tight, I hope we can keep this bond and see each other often and talk about all the different cool things we did. I also hope we can share our experience with our two great Prof`s that lead this program.
I will pass the word along to people about this trip, and encourage them to look in to it and go.

I had a BLAST!! Thanks to every one that made this trip possible, here ins the states and in Germany.

No comments: