Monday, May 23, 2022

Hello Germany!

 I am so excited to be in Germany and learn a lot about the culture and history around here. I joined this study abroad because I am very interested in medicine and think learning how it came to be what it is today. I currently have just arrived in Frankfurt and I am so excited to get started on this program. I can’t wait to explore all that Europe has to offer for these next 6 weeks. I’m sure they will fly by. 

As of right now I am still a little anxious about staying with a host family. I’m sure it’ll end up being a great experience it’s just an experience like none I’ve ever had before so I’m not too sure what to expect. Based off of her email she does seem like a very nice and genuine person and I’m so excited that she has cats. 

I think what I’m most excited for is our excursions. I love seeing new places and getting to do that as one big group will be a great experience. I can’t wait to see how the group grows together and what relationships can be made it just six short weeks. I can’t wait to see this hero’s journey in action. 

No comments: