Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Pre-Flight Thoughts

Howdy, I am Tyler Galownia, a junior Radiological Health Major. Ever since freshman year I have wanted to go on this exact study abroad program, so when I finally was able to apply and get accepted I was over the moon with excitement. This feeling has yet to leave me, I have just completed my packing, 6 hours before my plane takes off, I sure hope I didn't forget anything.
My expectations for this trip are very high, I plan on going in and trying everything that the German culture has to offer. I want to try all the food and drinks they have, and yes even buy a pair of those leather pants. I cant wait to get there! I have gotten a bit of nervous feelings from time to time, mainly because I have never been over seas before and will be without a cell phone or wifi.
Some of the things I think I will see are probably pretty skewed from media and stuff. For example When I land I half expect to see tons of beer bars. I doubt it will be like movies portray it but I don't know what else to expect. Well I'm off to go have my last american cheese burger, before leaving the country.
Thanks and Gig'em!

TLDR: I plan on eating everything in Germany. Link

No comments: