Friday, December 21, 2012

a little somethin' somethin' about me



 
HOWDY from Austin, Texas!
I am very excited to be posting my first blog...ever. I want to begin by telling everyone a little about myself. I am originally from Venezuela in south America and my family and I moved to the United States around ten years ago. I have lived in south Texas and College Station. I am a second year in Texas A&M pre-med Psychology major with a Business minor.
I have two brothers and two sisters and I am the fourth. I love all kinds of food, like to think I can easily adapt to changes (we'll see if that is true soon), love to play sports, love the outdoors, and like warm weather much more than cold.
I am very excited to get to know everyone of you personally and have a blast in Germany!
I have never been to Europe so I am feeling somewhat anxious but I think Dr. Wasser has advised us very well prior to take off. My dad studied in Germany when he was around my same age in Stuttgart for around three years and my ancestors from his side are from Germany too. Zingg is German as well. I wish it would be longer than three weeks already even though we are not even there yet! I hope to learn a lot, gain great friendships, and do something else abroad before I graduate.
THANKS & GIG' EM!
 

No comments: