Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Final pre-departure thoughts

Howdy, I am Kaitlyn Cortez and I am a senior animal science major. When I heard about this trip, I was beyond excited to apply and get accepted. Studying abroad has always been an interest of mine because I love to travel and try new things. I am so thankful for the opportunity to experience this adventure. The practice of medicine has always been an interest of mine, whether it's animal or human medicine. There are so many similarities between them. 

As far as feelings of nervousness or anxiety, those really haven't hit me yet.  I have been out of the country before so that is not really a fear for me, nor is becoming home sick. The only concerns I have are running into delays due to weather issues at the airport, and the language barrier. Also the only other concern I have is being able to see our bowl game, as I am a die hard fan and I love college football. 

I can't wait to get to Germany and meet up with everybody. I wish everyone safe travels! 

Thanks and Gig'em. 

No comments: