Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Praha

July 24 & 25

Prague was AMAZING!! Arriving to the hostel was an adventure. The pouring rain made reading the map a difficult task. We took the wrong tram in the wrong direction and ended up on the wrong side of the river. Finally, the girls decided to take a cab to the hostel. The next task was to hail down a cab. I attempted to get a cab but I just got soaked by a car. By the time we arrived at the hostel we were very tired, soaked, and hungry. We had a great dinner that night. I had a skewer with bacon wrapped chicken stuffed with spinach. As seen from my blogs, food is very important to me. Saturday we walked a lot and visited a castle and the Senate palace. I really enjoyed the walk and the shopping. Saturday night we did a bar crawl. It was fun but I would not want to do that again. as we were leaving sunday morning, we all struggled to get out of bed at 4:00 a.m., some of us had more trouble than others.

No comments: