Friday, June 22, 2007

I am very excited because I have never done anything like this. I am a very open minded person and see this as an opportunity to branch out and do things I never thought I would do. Sometimes I am very introverted, so hopefully this experience will allow me to change that. I look forward to doing some very spontaneous things over there and taking random trips. I’m also really looking forward to getting to know all of yall. I can’t wait to stay with the families and be surrounded by the culture. My sister studied abroad last summer and was put in a classroom almost everyday and I’m hoping our trip isn’t like that. I expect to learn a lot from this trip, but mainly about the culture and our surroundings.

What I am most looking forward to is going early. I’m excited about spending 7 days in Greece!!! I usually start getting freaked out and stressed close to travel time, but for some reason, I couldn’t be more calm. I do have to admit that I’m going to struggle packing so light! I love the fact that we have a small group, and this trip has been very successful in the past. Well, good luck to all of you, be safe, and I will see all of you soon!

No comments: