Monday, February 11, 2008

Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday...Hmmm...

Ok, so it's 2:35 in the morning, I worked really long today, went on a date/not really a date afterall, and folded clothes...Now I am suffering from trying to do it all....and then homework. Right, so in other words, I am up way too late, reminiscing about Germany! Haha! I wish I were still there. I wish I were still exploring the Berlin and Hannover streets as I jogged with Jessica and Andy, I wish I was BSing with Chyng right now-a good reason for some insomnia, I wish that Nancy, Courtney and I were still looking at all the graffiti on the Wall, I wish that Yao was still detailing my camera with me, I wish Julie and I were still talking about how in love she is with Rowdy, I wish that Dr. Wasser and I were exchanging commentary about singing and how amazing it is, I wish I were still talking with Michael about his plans in Med. school, I wish Pablo was here to give me his political opinion (because I'm seeming to fall behind with the media). I wish I was still explaining the constellations to Lacie (sober for a change maybe. Ha!). I wish there were a castle as beautiful as Prague's so that Brandon and Chyng and I could go explore it! And I really REALLY wish that I had a little Pocket Steffi to carry around with me! Ha!!! ENTEN MUTTER Por VIDA YO!!!
I wish I was in Germany. That's the only thing that I can think to write right now. I still need to write my HUGE blog, where I talk about the Pre's and the Post's of the trip. Dont worry...it is coming...I just need the right mind set to be able to let it out in font, described just as it deserves to be described...and not a detail less. I hope that all of my new friends are doing amazing! I'm keeping all of you in my thoughts! XOXO!

No comments: