Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Reflections

Geez, it feels like forever since I last touched this place. I has not even been a month since I last left Europe and things have already returned to the status quo at home. It's pretty relaxing at home, if not a little boring. I don't have to do too much save for the occasional request from family. I definitely don't have to deal with the school stuff the rest of my classmates are stressing over (:P).

Still, to be honest I kinda miss school. At least in school, I always had something to do. Also, now that I'm living at home again, I remembered why I wanted to go to A&M instead of UTD (for those of you who don't know, UTD stands for University of Texas at DALLAS). I WANTED FREEDOM!!! Yes, it's stifling in the Ma household.

I've been down lately as I finally stopped having dreams where I'm in Germany. The past two weeks I would have them once in a while but now they've completely stopped. I also miss everyone. Poo.

I know I've said this before, but going abroad was one of the best things that ever happened to me. It makes me glad I'm going to China in a month. I feel that these experiences will serve to make me a better person as well as stir up some excitement over my normal routine. It's going to be glorious.

In the end, I wish to thank everyone on the trip for making it as awesome as it was. Special props to Dr. Wasser and Stephie. Without the two of you we could never have done this. Also, I plan on making a web site devoted to the trip. It'll be like a photo diary for myself, but I think I'll be able to let other people add their pictures on the site as well. Wait for it!

No comments: