Monday, June 16, 2008

Whats to happen....

So I've been checking the blog lately because I remembered that Dr. Wasser asked us to post something before we left and we're going to be leaving soon (YEAH!!!) but no one else has done a post. I guess I'll be the guinea pig and put up the first one. I can't wait for this trip. I've never been outside out the U.S. so I know this will be a huge culture shock for me and that is what I am looking forward to the most. All my life I have lived in a small country town where we knew just about everyone and everything that was going on. When I came to College Station I felt like I was in a whole new world because there were new people and the city is a bit bigger than what I'm used to, but I like it. I like new experiences and I know that this trip is going to give me quite a few. The only thing I'm kind of weary about is the food. Everyone just keeps telling me to get ready to have a stomach ache for a while after I get there and that just doesn't sound like fun to me so I'm not exactly looking forward to that. Other than that I'm ready! I can't wait to see everyone again and meet my host family and get this thing started! See you all in a couple of weeks!!

No comments: