Tuesday, July 02, 2019

My new name is Bethany

     Last week felt like a month and if you told me we went to Vienna three weeks ago I would believe you. Monday consisted of class and then early Tuesday morning we were picked up and made our way to the airport to fly to Vienna. When we arrived we got right to it and started our tour of the city with Dr.Schnable and then made our way to the catacombs and then ended with goulash at the goulash-museum. With the rest of our time we went to the museum of pharmacies and also went swimming in the river during our free time, followed by a visit to the prater amusement park. On Thursday we saw the natural history of museum and the Freud house and I really really enjoyed that since I am very interested in psychology and psychoanalysis. On Friday a group of us made our way to Prague. On Saturday I got to meet one of Madison's friends who is from the Czech Republic and she showed us around and we got to see the castle, bridge, and the cathedral at the castle. We said goodbye to her after a trip to the river where we sat and enjoyed the view and then as a group we had the night to wonder and enjoy the city at night. Sunday we left pretty early to make it back considering the trip was 10 hours. I can't fathom that I have to leave Europe on Saturday and quite frankly I don't think it's really hit me. Until then I think i'm going to just pretend it isn't happening. I can't wait for Berlin this week and to visit the most popular city in Germany!

No comments: