Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pre-trip

Danggg! I'm so excited that this program is about to start! Judging by my few interactions with the other students participating, I think we have a pretty solid group. It should be a great experience for all of us! My momma is an experienced European traveler and has been trying to give me vast amounts of tips and suggestions for my first overseas experience (She just left for England this morning). I hope I can retain some of her help when I'm over there.

The excitement is also mixed with a little concern. I do not feel fully prepared for this trip. The first half of summer flew by and I am just now realizing that I haven't done much preparing at all. Especially for the weekend trips! Oh well. I'm sure if I stay with the group and don't do anything too stupid, I'll make it out alive.

I'm am totally pumped about the world cup. I'm crossing my fingers that Germany can defeat Argentina saturday morning so we can enjoy the pandemonium while we are there! GO SCHWEINSTEIGER!!!! I also hope that the coursework is interesting to me. I want to excel in the classroom and hope that this experience leads me in the direction of my future career.

No comments: