Friday, July 01, 2011

Ready for Departure

So I will be on my way to Germany in t-minus 12 hours and I could not be more excited! I am new to the whole blogging thing so you will have to bear with me while I get use to this. I am just finishing up some last minute packing and making sure I have everything I need for the trip. I am so scared I am going to forget something important and not realize it till I am on the plane or in Germany, so I am double and triple checking EVERYTHING!! I am really anxious to go to Germany. I expect to be completely culture shocking when I get there. I have never been that far away from home so I am really interested to see how other people live their lives differently than we do in the U.S. I have to say I am also really nervous, or maybe it is more excitement... I can't really tell. Either way I CANNOT wait to get to Germany and start this adventure with my fellow Aggies... WHOOP!!!
'

No comments: