Monday, October 09, 2006

Looking back

So I have no problem going overseas for the summer, I was excited and could not get on the plane fast enough. When I was over there I can honestly say that the only time I felt scared/worried was when I went to the doctor who spoke no english. But I was not expecting what happened when I came home. I hated it, I did not want to be back in the states, I did not want to talk to anyone or talk about my trip and everything seemed to be going wrong. Everyone kept asking to see photos and tell stories and I just didn't want to talk about it. During the last dinner I said that I did not think I had changed, maybe saw myself more but not changed. When I came home I realized I had. I guess I have become softer and not as closed... ahh I kinda miss the harsh Prissy! haha! I had a wonderful time and I have just now been able to talk about what happened and things that I did. I guess I was afriad if I talked about it I would ruin it. But I'm all better now! Well kind of, my foot is STILL BROKEN!!! AHHH this makes 4 months of a broken foot! grrr... I would do this again in a heartbeat and worth every penny! Thanks to everyone who made the trip so amazing and wonderful and something I will never forget!

No comments: